Go To Search
GovernmentCulture & RecreationResidentsBusinessHow Do I?
Click to Home
Report illicit stormwater discharge
Have you seen an illicit stormwater discharge issue? 

An illicit discharge is any discharge to the stormwater system that is not composed entirely of stormwater. For flooding issues, clogged storm drain pipes or culverts, please use the Service Request button to the left of this page.

Examples of illicit discharge include:
-  Household activities that send materials to the storm drain, such as dumping yard waste, draining swimming pools or household waste water from washing machines, dishwashers and water softening devices, or unwanted pesticides, herbicides, fertilizer, or automobile fluids.
-  Sanitary sewer overflows
-  Any commercial activities that send materials other than stormwater to the storm drain
-  Car washing, other than residential car washing
-  Construction activity

The Montgomery Solid Waste Authority (MRSWA) accepts household hazardous wastes on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Visit their website to learn more: www.mrswa.com/household-hazardous-waste.html.

Remember: only rain down the drain!

Report illicit stormwater discharge here.