Town Code is continually changing. The Town of Christiansburg hosts its Town Code on Municode, but it can take time for recent ordinance changes to be updated there.
To view recent ordinances Town Council has passed, please visit the links below. To view Town Code in its entirety, visit Municode, but please be aware the recent ordinances listed below may not be reflected on Municode yet.
- Ord 2019-1 Chapter 26, Public Safety - Special Events and Other Outdoor Assemblies
- Ord 2019-3 Chapter 42 Zoning - Homestay
- Ord 2019-2 Chapter 18, Finance and Taxation, in regards to homestay uses
- Ord 2019-4 Chapter 42, Zoning - Automotive Permitted Uses
- Ord 2019-5 Chapter 42, Zoning - General Industrial District I-2 Permitted Uses
- Ord 2019-6 Chapter 42, Zoning - Permitted Uses (Microbreweries, museums, art galleries, leisure activities and planed commercial developments)
- Ord 2019-7 Chapter 12, Business Regulations (Enacting Article III Massage Establishments)
- Ord 2019-8 Chapter 22, Miscellaneous Offenses (Enacting Section 22-10, Prostitution)
- Ord 2019-9 Chapter 18, Finance and Taxation (Enacting Section 18-3, Assessment for Electronic Summons System)
- Ord 2019-10 Chapter 34, Traffic and Motor Vehicles (Amending and reenacting Section 34-20, Helmets Required and Amending Chapter 38, Article III, Shared Mobility Systems for Hire)
- Ord 2020-8 Chapter 18, Finance and Taxation (Amending Article 7, Transient Lodging Tax, Section 18-204, Penalty and interest for nonremittance and Amending Article 8, Meals Tax, Section 18-233, Penalty and interest)
- Ord 2020-3 Chapter 30, Streets, Sidewalks and Other Public Spaces (Amending to Permit Outdoor Dining, Seating, Signage and Other Temporary Displays on Public Sidewalks)
- Ord 2020-4 Chapter 42 Amendment, "Zoning" for the Purpose of Clarifying the Allowance of Structural Projections into Minimum Required Yards