Economic Development & Tourism
Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Christiansburg is the fourth largest town in Virginia. Christiansburg serves as the seat of Montgomery County and is home to approximately 23,000 residents. We are dedicated to encouraging continued economic and tourism growth, ensuring Christiansburg remains a vibrant community that lives by its motto, "The place to be!"
Whether you are a current resident, visitor, or potential business, there are many resources available to you.
The Montgomery County Regional Tourism Office is located in the Montgomery County Government Center, 755 Roanoke Street, Christiansburg, VA 24073. The tourism Office is open M-F from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, please call (540) 394- 4470 or visit the Montgomery website.
Partnering Economic Development & Tourism Organizations
- Montgomery County Regional Tourism Office
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Listings
- Explore the New River Valley
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery County Economic Development Office
- New River Valley Economic Development Alliance
- Round the Mountain - Southwest Virginia's Artisan Network
- Christiansburg Aquatic Center
- Christiansburg Parks and Recreation
- Huckleberry Trail
- Lodging Options
- Montgomery Museum and Lewis Miller Regional Art Center
- Public Transportation
- Shopping Options