- Sunset Cemetery requires 24 hours notice for opening / closing grave sites.
- Funeral directors will present all burial documents upon arriving at the cemetery.
- Funeral directors will be responsible for providing artificial grass, lowering devices, tent(s), chairs, and any other equipment or materials associated with the burial ceremony.
- Only human remains are permitted to be buried within the cemetery.
- The scattering of ashes in Sunset Cemetery is strictly prohibited.
- Burial vaults (concrete or steel) shall be required on all burials excluding cremations.
- All openings and closings shall be completed by Sunset Cemetery.
- Only one person may be buried in a grave site (plot) except for:
- One adult and one infant
- Two infants
- Four cremations
- One adult or infant and one cremation
We are not able to offer burial on the following holidays: