Christiansburg: the retail hub of the New River Valley. If you're looking for the perfect combination of well known national retailers, unique local merchants, antique shops and eateries - look no further than Christiansburg.
Here is a preview of some of our larger shopping areas:
- Uptown Christiansburg - Centered around a large stone fireplace and filled with comfortable rocking chairs, Uptown Christiansburg makes shopping a memorable experience. Inside you might grab a coffee or a sweet treat as you carry out your shopping dreams. Be sure to check out a movie at the neighboring Regal New River Valley Stadium 14!
- The Marketplace - Our recently renovated Marketplace Shopping Center is located within close proximity to Uptown Christiansburg and boasts several new amenities including Earth Fare, Mission BBQ, Sandro's Italian, Orange Theory Fitness, Starbucks, First Watch Cafe and more!
- New River Valley Center - In a connecting parking lot you'll find access to the New River Valley Center. Shop at some of the most popular retail stores in the nation like Old Navy and Best Buy.
- Central Business District - Victorian lamps, beautiful brick detailed sidewalks, benches and shade trees makes a stroll through downtown Christiansburg a relaxing experience. The Central Business District is the perfect place to go antiquing, finding a bite to eat, or sipping a latte in a cafe.
- Gateway Shopping Center - Visit the Gateway Shopping Center on Roanoke Street for Virginia Techniques Gymnastic Center or visit Tractor Supply Co.
- Spradlin Farms Shopping Center - Located on North Franklin Street. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi at one of our nail salons or a new book at Barnes and Noble. Find discounts at TJ Maxx and the latest trends of Target.
- Cambria District - The Cambria Historic District offers a unique shopping experience. Find gifts you won't find anywhere else, including children's toys, custom woodwork and antiques and more!