Although Christiansburg is best known for its natural beauty and quaint small town living, you’ll be surprised to find the perfect combination of well known national retailers, unique local merchants, antique shops and eateries.
The following is by no means an exhaustive list of all of our retail stores but it will give you a general idea of the main shopping locations to help you when you visit!
- Uptown Christiansburg - Centered around a large stone fireplace and filled with comfortable rocking chairs, Uptown Christiansburg makes shopping a memorable experience. An attractive food court as well as a full service restaurant and coffee shop will round out your trip. Be sure to check out a movie at Regal New River Valley Stadium 14!
- New River Valley Center - Right across from the mall is the New River Valley Center. Shop at some of the most popular retail stores in the nation like Old Navy and Best Buy.
- Central Business District - Victorian lamps, beautiful brick detailed sidewalks, benches and shade trees makes a stroll through downtown Christiansburg a relaxing experience. The Central Business District is the perfect place to go antiquing, finding a bite to eat, or sipping a latte in a cafe.
- Gateway Shopping Center - Visit the Gateway Shopping Center on Roanoke Street for fresh coffee or visit Tractor Supply Co.
- Spradlin Farms Shopping Center - North Franklin Street. Treat yourself to a frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog or a new book at Barnes and Noble. Find discounts at TJ Maxx and the perfect gift at Pier One, just for starters.
- Cambria District - The Cambria Historic District offers a unique shopping experience. Find gifts you won't find anywhere else, including children's toys, custom woodwork and antiques and more!