April 7, 2020 Update
April 7, 2020: In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, and due to Governor Northam’s Stay at Home Order, the City of Radford, Montgomery County, Pulaski County, and the towns of Blacksburg and Christiansburg have canceled spring youth baseball and softball programs to include Tee Ball, Coach-Pitch, as well as all Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth leagues. Refunds will be provided to those who have registered for the programs. If you have questions, please contact:
- City of Radford: For questions, please call 540-731-3633
- Montgomery County: Montgomery County has contacted participants about issuing refunds. For questions, please email email@example.com
- Pulaski County: Pulaski County has refunded participants. For questions, please call 540-674-0107.
- Town of Blacksburg: The Town of Blacksburg will provide a household account credit; check/debit card refund; or check refund (for payments made with cash or check). For questions please call 540-443-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town of Christiansburg: The Town of Christiansburg will provide a refund or credit to Active Net accounts. If you have questions, please call 540-382-2349.
As we all continue to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we ask that you please continue to practice good infection control by:
- washing your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer,
- keeping household surfaces clean (including cell phones),
- coughing or sneezing into a tissue (and discard it) or your elbow,
- avoiding touching your face,
- practicing “social distancing,”
- avoiding shaking hands,
- remaining at home if you’re sick, and
- avoiding others who are sick.